Looking for a perfect cocktail for today? I’ve found the perfect one for you and your bridesmaids to enjoy by the pool!
- *1 cup simple syrup (1 part sugar plus *1 part water, boiled until dissolved and cooled)
- *1/2 cup fresh strawberries (sliced in half)
- *1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- *1 bottle dry white wine
- Club soda or tonic water
- *few sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
- Fill Pitcher with ice and top with berries (save some to place in glasses).
- Pour in simple syrup and then wine until pitcher is 3/4 full.
- Top off with club soda or tonic water, stir and serve in ice filled glasses. Garnish with mint sprig.